*To get a copy of the book, it is now available at Amazon.com* Lost Secrets to a Great Body by Dave Bolton here on Amazon.comRecently at rumsoakedfist.org I started a thread on musculature of some of the old school boxing training based on an article by Wilson Pitts. The article by Wilson is here. Charley Goldman Boxing. This article prompted the question of what may have been the training to reach some of the inner muscles of the body. I got response from David Bolton in the U.K. and he shared his insights in the thread. David also sent me a series of files from his book to share here on the blog to add to the thread.
Here is the file:
Corbett’s right half hit
- Enhance physical and mental vitality.
- Enhance blood circulation and nurture the meridians.
- Bring strength and flexibility to muscles and nurture the organs.
- Improve the meridians and nurture the viscera.
- Wash the marrow and nurture the brain.
link to some of the exercises: